- We came away on our ‘babymoon’ – a final chance to relax and enjoy some time as a couple before our little one arrives in 10 weeks – we couldn’t have chosen a better place!
- We have loved every minute of our peaceful week and as many have said before, this is due to the care and thoughtfulness shown to us – thank you, Caroline and Mark!
- We would HIGHLY recommend the Pipe and Glass pub in South Dalton [as recommended by Caroline and Mark] – gorgeous pub atmosphere and exquisite food.
- We hope to see you again
- Once again, huge thanks to Caroline and Mark for making our stay so enjoyable. Can’t wait to come back again!
- Brilliant cottage.Caroline made us very welcome and the converted cottage has been tastefully decorated with a
contemporary feel. We particularly liked the Christmas decorations- nice touch.
- Having stayed in various holiday cottages over the years this is without doubt one of the best! On arrival, Caroline was charming, informative and very helpful. The accommodation is out of this world. A real home from home with everything needed for our comfort. The bed is superb, the welcome pack very “welcome” with all sorts of essentials and treats. Everything screams quality with no skimping. Caroline even texted us to advise on places to visit and ideas for days out.We had a great short stay and certainly hope to be back.
- Super accommodation in a gorgeous part of the world – don’t hesitate to book !!!
The Bolthole is beautifully decked out and furnished in a modern rustic style, very well equipped, and our host was very helpful and friendly. Definitely a 5-star stay!Fred, Braintree
Cannot fault the cottage in any way, lovely welcome and simply everything had been thought through and put in place, beautiful flowers had been tastefully arranged in the hall way and there was even a little box containing all the things that you might have forgotten to take away with you. Secluded and quiet. personal handwritten notes gave all the information you needed to know. Good quality fixtures and fittings along with a comfortable 7ft bed. Could not have asked for more. We will be back.cathie, fenland
The cottage was perfect in all aspects. A lot of thought has gone into this property to make it a perfect stay. A gem of a find and we would recommend it for its peace and quiet and location.Howard Winsford
A lovely cottage in a great location. Well presented and with everything you could need or want. The owners were available if needed but kept a low profile. Decoration and fittings top class.
Looked at future availability during holiday as we wanted to return. Once dates organised for time off will definitely try to rebook.
Got to know the chickens over the week and enjoyed hand feeding them. The sheep were curious but kept their distance.
Thanks to the owners for a marvellous stay in a first-class cottage.
What an amazing cottage! The owners were very friendly, welcoming and full of information on we’re we could go and what to do. The cottage it self is done up to a fantastic standard and feels very homely as soon as you get there. I would definitely recommend the cottage and can’t wait to go back ourselves. 5 stars doesn’t seem enough.Kevin, Epping
Lovely cottage, perfect for couples, it’s a hidden gemGurtejvir, Leicester
We highly recommend The Bolthole. The owners have thought of every detail possible to make a stay there really comfortable.
We were made to feel welcome and really enjoyed our time there.